Phoebe Rehabilitation Services offers both comprehensive Short Term Rehab and Outpatient Rehab services. At Phoebe, each patient has a personalized plan of care that takes their physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being into account.
Short Term Rehab
Phoebe offers short term rehabilitation services for individuals needing an extensive rehab program following an illness, injury, or surgery. Physical, occupational, and speech therapies are available at all four of our locations.
We also offer Specialized Memory Care Physical Rehabilitation, a rehab program created at Phoebe for people with dementia or other cognitive impairment, at select Phoebe communities. This specialized rehab has been empirically proven to improve rehabilitation outcomes for individuals with cognitive impairment.
We strive to restore patients’ original ability levels to prepare patients for independent living in their own homes. We provide well-rounded, efficient short term therapy care to guide patients through the process from intake to discharge, offering a comprehensive care team including a dietitian, resident assessment nurse, financial counselor, recreational care coordinator, chaplain, and a discharge planner.
Our experienced team provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies for:
• Fractures or other orthopedic conditions
• Joint replacement
• Parkinson’s disease
• Neurological conditions
• Medical and postsurgical rehab
• Pain and symptom management
• Dysphagia/swallowing and speech dysfunction
• Oncologic conditions
Learn more about short term rehabilitation services at our following communities by clicking the links below:
- Phoebe Allentown Health Care Center
- Phoebe Berks Health Care Center
- Phoebe Richland Health Care Center
- Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center
Phoebe’s outpatient rehabilitation program is a community based service for people living in their homes but in need of rehab services. Phoebe specializes in therapies for older adults, and each patient has a personalized plan of care that takes their physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being into account. Our in-house teams of professional therapists offer patient centered care using the latest technologies and rehabilitation equipment.
Phoebe rehabilitation services offers physical, occupational, speech, aquatic, urinary incontinence, and low vision therapies. *Available therapies vary by location.
Phoebe can help if you or a loved one are experiencing:
• Increased pain or stiffness in arms, hands, legs, neck, or back
• Decreased ability or endurance to participate in activities
• Recent fall(s) or unsteadiness
• Change in ability to walk
• Change in ability to get out of bed, off a chair, or stand up
• Decreased strength or range of motion
• Change in ability to remain continent of urine during day and/or night
• Loss of vision due to glaucoma, cataracts, or macular degeneration
Outpatient rehab is available at the following Phoebe locations:
Can’t come to us? We’ll come to you in the comfort of your own home!
Contact Phoebe Rehabilitation Services for more information: 610-794-5215