Personal Care, similar to Assisted Living, is the perfect option for an older adult who wishes to live independently but needs help with daily activities. At Phoebe, you’ll find personal care communities where older adults can embrace passions, with our compassionate staff providing the support needed to live life to the fullest. We can also help with responsibilities such as meal preparation or housekeeping.
Assistance Available Through Personal Care
At Phoebe’s personal care communities in Pennsylvania, we provide support for activities such as bathing, dressing, and taking medication. We can even help with responsibilities such as meal preparation and housekeeping.
Amenities and Services:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Full private bath with safety features
- Licensed nurse available 24 hours a day
- Extensive activity programs
(day, evening, weekend)
- Access to health care and rehabilitative services in the on-campus Health Care Center
- Three meals daily (individual dietary programs available)
- Spiritual support and pastoral care services
- Professional social services
- Emergency response system
- Beauty/barber services
- Transportation to/from medical appointments
Personal Care vs. Assisted Living
Learn more about the differences between personal care and assisted living and see answers to common questions about personal care.
Explore Phoebe’s personal care communities by clicking below: