270 South Freeman Street | Robesonia, PA 19551
- 24 one-bedroom apartments
- Comfortable, secure, and affordable accommodations
- Individual emergency call system in each apartment
- Secured entry into building
- Activity room
- Recreation and gardening areas
- Laundry facilities
- Facility-sponsored activities and programs
- Resident Council
- Located in a pleasant rural setting, 12 miles west of Reading, Pennsylvania
- Individuals 62 years old or older
- With couples, one must be 62 years old or older
- Federal guidelines establish income eligibility limits
- Rent subsidy may be available
Furnace Creek Manor is financed by Rural Development and the IRS tax credit program.
Monthly rental, no entrance fee.
- Phone: 610-693-3419
- Toll free: 1-800-453-8814
- Fax: 610-693-3452
- Email: email@example.com
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
(Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).