43 East Noble Avenue | Shoemakersville, PA 19555
Franklin & Noble Manor consists of 18 uniquely designed, one-bedroom rental apartments. It offers affordable, comfortable and convenient housing for independent living for limited income elderly and certain handicapped persons. A historical renovation, this building is a landmark in the borough of Shoemakersville, Berks County. The monthly fee includes maintenance of building and grounds, water and sewer, trash removal, local property taxes, emergency call system, secure entry system, and all utilities except telephone and cable television.
- Beautiful site and location, close to shopping, banking and restaurants
- Secure entry system
- Resident parking
- Laundry facilities
- Activity room with complete kitchen
- On-site manager
- 570 square feet of living space in each apartment
- Kitchen appliances furnished
- Thermostats in each apartment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting provided
- Cable TV available
- If single, you must be 62 or older; if a couple, both must be 62 or older
- Disabled and handicapped persons must be 62 years or older
- Proof of age is required
- A one-year lease is required upon acceptance
- Financial status must be verified
- Annual income may not exceed the income limits set by HUD for this area, adjusted annually
Franklin and Noble Manor is financed by the Rural Development under Section 515 of the Housing Code.
Monthly rental, no entrance fee.
- Phone: 610-562-9691
- Toll free: 1-800-453-8814
- Fax: 610-562-9671
- Email: email@example.com
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
(Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).