Short Term Rehabilitation
108 S. Main Street | Richlandtown, PA 18955
Gateway, our Phoebe Richland short term rehabilitation wing, offers inpatient short term rehabilitation after illness, injury or surgery. Our highly-trained physical, occupational and speech therapists deliver result-oriented care to help people of all ages transition successfully from hospitals and other medical settings back to home, work, sports and other activities.
Phoebe also offers a Transition to Home program for people who have been through rehabilitation and would like to or have already gone back home, but aren’t exactly ready to due to a change in condition.
Our separate rehab wing is airy and peaceful, and private rooms are also available to foster maximum recovery.
- Recently renovated wing with 24-bed capacity
- Dedicated short term rehab gym
- 24-hour nursing care provided by licensed professionals
- Highly educated and dedicated therapy and nursing staff offering low caregiver-to-patient ratio
- Patient-centered plan of care includes individual, one-on-one therapy and treatment
- Well-rounded, efficient short term therapy care to guide you through the process from intake to discharge, offering patients a comprehensive care team including: Social Worker, Dietician, Resident Assessment Nurse, Financial Counselor, Recreational Care Coordinator, Chaplain, Discharge Care Coordinator
- IV therapy and wound care
- Neighborhood pets and pet therapy
- Extensive social, cultural and recreational programs
- Pastoral care program
- Ongoing support and counseling available to families
Phoebe’s nursing and rehabilitation centers are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and are Medicare and Medicaid Certified.
Private pay, long-term care insurance and third-party reimbursement.
- Angela Sabatini
- Phone: 267-371-4512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org