At Phoebe Richland we view aging as a spiritual journey, a time of new opportunities and a time of harvesting the wisdom of the ages.
Meet Rev. Jamie Moyer
Rev. Jamie Moyer started her ministry at Phoebe Richland in April 2015 on Easter Sunday, after serving as chaplain at Phoebe Wyncote for a short period. She is an ordained United Church of Christ minister. Rev. Moyer has served churches in both the Pennsylvania Northeast conference and Pennsylvania Southeast Conference of the UCC. Most recently she was pastor of St. Peter’s UCC in Allentown. She completed four units of Clinical Pastoral Education training at Phoebe this past year. Rev. Moyer specializes in Gestalt Pastoral Care, a healing ministry rooted in the Christian tradition of grace, which integrates Gestalt growth work, spiritual companionship and prayer.
Our pastoral care staff and volunteers provide opportunities for reflection and sharing through worship, bible study, chaplain chats and life review sessions. Specific services include:
- Ecumenical worship opportunities
- Devotionals and Bible study
- Spiritual renewal programs
- Life review
- Bereavement and spiritual support groups
- Pastoral counseling
- Various programs and workshops designed for pastors and congregations
- The Abiders Ministry is a program that trains volunteers to companion the dying
- Spirit Alive, pastoral care for dementia residents
Close attention is paid to the spiritual well-being of every resident, no matter what denomination or faith. It is a reflection of our belief that complete care cannot end with the mind and the body, but must also reach into the soul.
- Rev. Jamie Moyer
- Chaplain at Phoebe Richland
- 108 S. Main Street
- Richlandtown, PA 18955
- Phone: 267-371-4580
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org