Allentown Health Care Center
1925 Turner Street | Allentown, PA 18104
At the Phoebe Allentown Health Care Center, our caring and dedicated staff works together as a team to provide residents with person-centered care in a homelike environment. We maintain this culture and view person-centered care as vital to meeting our residents’ needs and desires. Residents’ plans of care are established in collaboration with the resident or their family members to ensure individualized quality care in a homelike setting, while maintaining the highest levels of independence. Extensive social, cultural and recreational programs are offered and encouraged for all residents.
Services offered in our Health Care Center include long-term care, short term rehab, memory support services, TeleHealth, and respite stays.
Living at Phoebe Allentown’s Health Care Center features:
- Physician services on site
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- On-site massage therapy
- A variety of dining options
- Extensive social, cultural and recreational programs
- Wellness programming
- NEW! Zoom Face-to-Face Video Calls with Residents
- Neighborhood pets and animal therapy
- Spiritual support and pastoral care
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Full service salon/spa
- Transportation to medical appointments and scheduled events
- Support groups available to residents and their families
- Gift shop
The Voice (Newsletter)
Phoebe’s Health Care Centers are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and are Medicare and Medicaid Certified. *Phoebe Allentown is rated 5 stars by CMS (the highest possible rating) for Quality Measures.
Private pay, long-term care insurance and third-party reimbursement.
- Director of Admissions
- Phone: 610-794-5300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org