Allentown Health Care Center
1925 W. Turner Street | Allentown, PA 18104
Phoebe offers short term rehabilitation in Allentown, centrally located in the Lehigh Valley. Phoebe’s short term rehab features an onsite physician, providing our patients with exceptional therapy and services specialized for older adults. We focus on physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being in each patient’s personalized plan of care. Our experienced rehabilitation team provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for a variety of orthopedic and neurologic conditions, medical and postsurgical or joint replacement rehab, and pain management, among many others.
Features of rehab at Phoebe Allentown:
- Two dedicated short term rehab gyms
- Highly educated and dedicated therapy and nursing staff offering low caregiver-to-patient ratio
- Therapy offered seven days a week
- Patient-centered plan of care includes individual, one-on-one therapy and treatment
- Well-rounded, efficient short term therapy care to guide you through the process from intake to discharge, offering patients a comprehensive care team including: Social Worker, Dietitian, Resident Assessment Nurse, Financial Counselor, Recreational Care Coordinator, Chaplain, Discharge Care Coordinator
- Comprehensive discharge planning to keep your short term rehab progressing
Selecting Phoebe’s short term rehab program is easy. Just inform your physician or health care provider that you choose Phoebe Allentown for rehabilitation. Phoebe also offers a Transition to Home program for people who have been through rehabilitation and would like to or have already gone back home, but aren’t exactly ready to due to a change in condition.
- Admissions Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org